Friday, August 27, 2010

I'm ready for fall colors and cooler days

Hey there all of you wonderful prim crafters and just plain wonderful peeps! I've done it! .............................................YEAP! I am starting to decorate!!!! I figure it gives me more time to perfect everything! Outside is cool in the morning and it just made me antsy! So, up there going lol. I'm going to our twin baby nieces baby shower today! Brystol should be coming home in a week or two! Yeah, my kids are so excited to see there first baby cousins!!!! Its been a long three months! Anyways still no camera to  take those pics but when i do get one look out cause the pics are gonna come Rollin in!!!! Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!!! Big Prim Hugs Casey

1 comment:

  1. Me too girl. I figure that if I start to decorate the cooler weather will follow. LOL. I can't wait for you to get a camera so you can show us all your pretty displays.
    Stay cool.

    ~*Hugs*~
    Gen

    ReplyDelete